Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stamping Happenings

Okay, so before I post anything inspirational, I'll let you know what I'm working on right now. First off, I have a camp scheduled for April 25th. I have the card ideas in mind, but I'm slowly working on making my samples. I'm also working on a box of sorts for presenting the cards as a gift item. A coordinating Mother's Day card is something else I need to come up with. I have a couple of ideas, and I'll post when I have something tangible to show.

Also, through my upline group, the T.O.P.I.C.S., I have signed up for the Secret Stamper round for this quarter (another influence on the blog name). During the second quarter, I am to send one hand-stamped 3-D item to my "Secret Stamper" each month. I've already delivered April's item (no photo to share :-( ), and I created a couple of things for May. I'll post those when I get a chance.

No comments: