Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Post-It Note Holder

Recently a tutorial was posted on Splitcoast Stampers on how to make a cute little post-it note holder. I thought this would be nice using some of the Bella Rose DSP. The fancy monogrammed post-its were found at Staples, and I thought they'd give a personal touch to this elegant project. The embellishment on the front is from the Birds and Blooms Sizzlets for the Sizzix Big Shot and it's finished off with a Ridinghood Red button. The golf pencil is missing here. I need to sharpen it down some to make it fit perfectly. I made a coordinating card using the new Oval All stamp set, but I'll save that for another post (i.e. still mastering the art of posting).













1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Very fun project. I'm sure gonna miss this paper once it retires!

Thanks for sharing the inspiration - Jean