Monday, April 20, 2009

Jr. Legal Pad



This is another little notepad item I made over Easter weekend. I had several of these cut notepads leftover from a camp so I decided I would make one as a gift (or maybe I'll keep it for me!). The DSP is from the Sweet Always package, and the coordinating cardstock is Pumpkin Pie with Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon. The flowers on the front are made using the Big Shot Birds and Blooms die. The flower centers are some of the new 5/16" jumbo brads in the neutrals assortment. I need to make an RSVP pen to match!

2 comments:

Denise said...

cute! where do you get your notepads cut? great shopping list to keep in your purse!

Anita said...

I bought the letter sized notepads at Office Depot and had them cut there in their copy center. If you can find the notepads without the red line at the left margin, you'll get more useable pads out of one package and have less waste.

You can have them cut at most any copy center. Fedex Office (Kinkos) also will cut things like this, and they charge by the cut. They are awesome for cutting cardstock for stamp-a-stacks as well!