Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's FINALLY here!

I have FINALLY gotten around to starting my own stamping blog, and alas, the first post is void of stamping ideas or inspiration. It took a while to come up with a name for my stamping blog. Nothing seemed to fit. Hence the delay. Everyone already has their own "stampin' spot" or "stamp with" blog. Those names just wouldn't do.

So where does "Secret Agent Stamper" come from?

My kids have recently found "Special Agent Oso" on the Disney channel. And I like it too. "Oh so special" and "three special steps" are very catchy tunes. Plus, the premise that it takes three
"special" (basic) steps to complete the "special assignment" (an everyday task), rings true to my life with two preschoolers. So the name was adapted and out sprang this stamping blog.

Let's call posting to this blog my "training mission" and keep in mind that my "paw pilot" may go off and divert my attention to "special assignments". I'll try to post things as I create them and give updates on what I'm working on as often as I can.

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Secret Agent. And remember blogging should be fun no matter the "secret" assignment. Looking forward to the inspiration.

Hugs and blessings from a sister demo - Jean Fitch