Sunday, April 26, 2009

April Stamp Camp

On Saturday, I held my April Stamp Camp. We made a set of cards, a box, and a coordinating Mother's Day card.

The Mother's Day card is an adaptation of a design by Jackie Bolhuis. The flower stamp is from the Fifth Avenue Floral and the greeting is from a retired set, All-Year Cheer II. The cardstock is Kraft, Not Quite Navy, and Very Vanilla. The ribbon is 5/8" grosgrain in Very Vanilla.




The cards are shamefully CASED from Kween Bee Kreations. I love Kris' stamping style! The cards are made using the new Oval All stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. The coordinating large oval punch and the new scallop oval punch made these cards a snap to put together!















































The box idea was taken from Annette Stewart's blog, Ink, Paper, Scissors Rock! and adapted to match the cards using the Bella Bleu DSP.















I had an extra set of cards and a box leftover after camp, so I made myself another set! The box will hold four cards and envelopes. They are so neat I may have a hard time parting with mine!














Until next post, Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Very cool! I'm honored that you CASE'd my cards. You did a FABULOUS job and I love the box you created to store them in.

Thanks so much for the "shout out".