Monday, June 15, 2009

Card Organizer

Last week, I received the final gift from my secret stamper for this quarter. It reminded me that I still needed to come up with a June gift for my person. While looking around for ideas, I was reminded that I had bookmarked this tutorial by Dannie on her blog.

And how did I spend my Friday night?! By making my very own card organizer! This one is made from Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink cardstock and the Tea Party designer paper. I used the flower stamp from Darling Dots, a level 1 hostess set in the current catalog (going buh-bye June 30th). The large clear rhinestone brad fit perfectly in the flower center! I added some dividers to mine and used the tab punch. It's sooooooo cute. I love mine! Go see Dannie's tutorial and make one of your very own!








1 comment:

Kirsteen said...

LOVE this box! It'd make a great gift!