Thursday, June 18, 2009

Animal Stories



I was making my regular blog rounds a couple nights ago, and I came across this card on Heather Summers' blog. She was showcasing the Wild About You stamp set before it retires at the end of the month. That set was on my Wish List, but since it is retiring, I decided to preorder the Animal Stories stamp set. This card is Heather's design with only minor changes. The giraffe is from Animal Stories, and the hello baby greeting is from the new Teeny Tiny Wishes set. The words were inked up individually with a Close to Cocoa marker and placed using the Stamp-a-ma-jig. The polka dot paper is Apricot Appeal from a retired hostess prints pack, but this card would look great using the So Saffron or new Crushed Curry Patterns Designer Series Paper!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice Giraffe!!!