Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Valentine's Day Treat


This fun little treat is made using the brand new Mini Milk Carton die, available in the Occasions Mini Catalog. The milk carton is made from Pretty in Pink cardstock. The belly band is another great pattern from the Sending Love DSP, and the ribbon is the Taffeta in Pretty in Pink. I closed the top of the carton with a Mini Library Clip so you can open it up to get at the loot inside without destroying the box! The heart is punched using the Heart to Heart punch and is popped up with a dimensional. The "for you" is a greeting from the Sale-A-Bration stamp set "Happy Moments". I received this stamp set in the new clear-mount style as one of my SAB bonuses. I love clear-mount and am moving my stamp collection in that direction. With the labels on the stamps, you can see through the clear block and see exactly where the image will stamp! PLUS, the stamps store in a DVD case. So far, I'm lovin' it!
The inspiration for this came from Jacque Craig and a posting she placed on Stampin' Connection, YET ANOTHER resource provided by Stampin' Up. It is an exclusive online forum for Stampin' Up demonstrators.
Contact me for more information about becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator. Sale-a-Bration is the perfect time to join. Join between now and March 31st and receive 15% off the price of your starter kit PLUS choose a FREE stamp set from the Idea Book & Catalog up to $47.95! I joined during SAB two years ago and have been having a blast ever since! Email me at anita.konvicka@gmail.com for details!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Hi Anita, just found your blog. Love it!

Anonymous said...

How adorable is this milk carton!! I love it! The mini milk carton die...hmmmm. Will have to investigate that! great work!