Monday, May 18, 2009

New Take on an Old Favorite

I had been thinking about this card for a while. It's a new take on an old favorite. We made a pink version of this card at Penny's camp quite some time ago, and I had been thinking about changing the colors up and using some clear rhinestone brads. This card uses the 5-Petal Flower Punch and the Boho Blossoms Punch (thanks to Stacey for sharing her toys!). The greeting is from the Heard from the Heart stamp set. I inked it up with Basic Gray and removed the bottom part of the greeting with a baby wipe. You can also use a Blender Pen to do the same.


1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

You can also use markers to just ink the part of the greeting you want :D

I love the bright clean feel of this card. Now if only I could get my knots and bows to look as nice...sign.....